Staying sane with journaling

This week's workshop schedule is full of opportunities to work on your productivity and work-life balance from home. We start off the week with a workshop on Journaling for Productivity. If you have spent any time around me, you will know that keeping my journal is the fine line between sanity and a complete loss of order. I love sharing the tips and tricks that help me manage my time, the benefits of journaling, and how you can easily set it up. It is absolutely fundamental for me. (The image below is my actual journal from one our first weeks home.)

I am excited about sharing it this week because I think it will feel different this time. See, my journal serves me well in good times, but it has become even more instrumental to my life and work during this time. It is the number one thing that helps keep me grounded and provides a sense of direction, continuity, and dare I say, normalcy. Sitting with it provides me a sense of calm.

It has also been one of the most difficult things to maintain. It hasn't come as easily and naturally as it did before, so I feel like this new perspective will be something many people can relate to. It's not too late to sign up for the workshop, so I encourage you to join us for the conversation! If you can't be on the webcast live, I will be recording it, so if you are on the roster, you will get the recording.

Hang in there and remember, we are one day closer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gimme a break!

Find your gratitude anchors

The world is weird...